Philipp

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi,

I moved some month ago from germany to Struer and brought my kite gear. I started to go kiting on a more regular basis since last yeare because the conditions are just so perfect! Now I realised there are so many cool spots in short distance around that kiters and surfers obviously don’t need to meet at certain places here .. Ofcourse Ringkøbing, Ejsing, Klitmøller are all great but it can still happen that I am the only one on the spot, especially early or late during the season! As I have two small Kids, i sometimes have to be alittle flexible and spontanious …

So I would be more than happy, if there are some of you with similar “problems” ;) to arrange something!

happy to hear from you!
    Philipp

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Phillip,

I am from germany too and I guess I am kind of in the same situation as you are. I have a son myself, but unfotunatley I do live in copenhagen with my little family. but if you around copenhagen or northern sealand just let me know. by the way I am totally new beginner, so I am not a skilled surfer yet..

send me a mail if you´re interested in some kind of “gemeinsames kitesurfen”

areukauf@yahoo.dk

Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.